(Click to embiggen)
Here's the thing, I never sent her a letter or question or what have you. At least, not that I remember. This got me thinking, what question might I have asked the esteemed congresswoman? Here is my list of possible queries:
- Lady-dude, what's with all the robocalls?
- Want to split an unlimited appetizers plate at Applebees? It's unlimited!
- Is it true sharks can't swim backwards?
- Is this another one of those email controversies your office specializes in?
- What time is it?
- Given the fact that a high profile pharmaceutical company holds a patent on the Ebola virus and already basically had vaccines ready for human testing; and given that the same company has their hands in key pockets of our government -without getting too conspiratorial- wouldn't you say this is, at the very least, a conflict of interest?
- Is it possible to stack butts?
Might I have asked any of these questions? We'll have to wait and see. I'll know for sure once I get that personal emailed answer from her.