As the year draws to a close it's time to look back and reflect on some of the good things and bad things about 2013.
10. The film Gravity reminded us how thankful we should all be for Isaac Newton, inventor of gravity.
9. Crackers. For a record 27th year in a row, crackers are delicious.
8. Man Of Steel, a movie about an immigrant steel worker who rises up in the company to be in charge of demolition.
7. The first official Airline baby, North West, was born, giving other corporations hope.
6. Aging was reversed in rats, which is great, cause who doesn't want longer living rats?
5. The remake of Secret Life of Walter Mitty reminded us that once about 65 years ago they made a good movie by the same title.
4. Tulips finally conquered Roses, their centuries old enemy, ending a bloody, deadly war.
3. Ron finally moved out of his parents basement.
2. Despicable Me 2 introduced a whole new set of noises for children to drive parents up the wall with.
1. Hedgehogs. Am I right?
10. Cousins. In general this year, cousins around the globe were disappointing to all.
9. Pants were once again forced upon us by "society's standards".
8. Weather. Too hot. Too cold. Goldilocks would not approve.
7. The government shutdown. Ended too quickly. I enjoyed Tom Cruising it up in my underwear around our nation's capitol. Once it ended though... See #9
6. Found out that no one in the world has the name Honky McButternut.
5. Despite expectations to the contrary, George Carlin remained dead.
4. That comet that was supposed to be big and bright. Dud of a comet.
3. The number 37.
2. Milk, what have you done for me today?
1. Pigeons, am I right?